At OPEX Omaha West, our unique on-site Personal Training program offers numerous benefits while maximizing affordability. Personal training will maximize the efficacy of each training session when combined with our cutting-edge, individually crafted training programs.
Personal Training is the perfect solution for you if:
- You’re asking yourself “should I get a personal trainer?” If you have an interest in individualized fitness instruction then personal training is exactly what you need.
- You have a particular movement issue or a skill you would like individual attention on, including weight loss. Your personal coach will work with you to develop a specific plan that is customized to helping you reach your fitness goals.
- You have specific needs, where having an Individual Coach is a necessity for you to safely train. Our professional coaches are experienced in working with individuals of all backgrounds, skill levels, ages, and disabilities. We can help you work around any obstacle!
- You have a serious pre-existing injury. If you have an injury that you are consulting with doctors/physical therapist’s to carefully monitor and rehabilitate, we will work in conjunction with your medical professional to create the best opportunity for YOUR success.
Our Personal Training Program Includes:
- Personalized Fitness: Your unique program is built around your starting point and accounts for your goals and abilities. One of our professional coaches will complete your assessment, design your fitness program, and structure a personalized nutrition plan that supports your lifestyle.
- Ongoing Nutritional Support: Meet with your coach regularly and build a foundation with nutrition principles that will help you fuel your body appropriately for the rest of your life!
- Daily Coaching: You will have a professional coach on the floor during your training sessions to ensure proper movement instruction, correction, education, and support.
- Accountability: Your coach will conduct a strategy session every 4 weeks to review your goals, nutrition, and lifestyle changes to make sure you are on course to succeed. This also allows us to ensure that we are doing our best to help guide you to where you want to be.
- Convenience: State of the art equipment to meet the needs of your training program and support your journey on a schedule that allows for flexibility and autonomy.
- FITBOT: Your coach will introduce you to FITBOT, a web platform our coaches use to deliver your program, make your fitness plan easy to follow, track your progress, and communicate daily results and comments to your coach.
- Travel Workouts: Your travel schedule won't disrupt your progress! FITBOT goes with you on your phone and your coach at OPEX Omaha West will continue to support you during your time away from the gym and community that you call home! You can stay on top of your fitness plan, even while traveling, or when your schedule becomes hectic and unpredictable.